Decks and high levels of grip on all types of snow (crusted, wet, icy).
– FRONT GRIP
A sharp, multi-tooth grip for maximal traction on steep inclines. Made from stainless steel, it is sure to stand the test of time.
– LATERAL GRIPS
The interchangeable grips located around the edges of the frame provide excellent grip on all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up, while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections.
Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel crampons positioned beneath the base of the foot.
The purpose of the rocker is to cushion your step, helping to guide the foot through the walking process, whether on flat surfaces or inclines.
– STRUCTURED FRAME
The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow.
– CONTACT GRIPS
A TSL patent, the composite teeth beneath the rear rocker of the snowshoe cut and expel snow, ensuring enhanced grip for downhill sections..
– Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
– Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
– Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
– Boa® Fit System :The Boa® Fit System wheel system helps distribute binding in a precise, uniform way, thus reducing the pressure points at the front of the foot.
– Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
– Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
– Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
– Padded comfort strap
– Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
– Easy Ascent SSAS Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole
Made in France. Delivered with snowshoe bag.
|HIGHLANDER ADJUST – S||HIGHLANDER ADJUST – M||HIGHLANDER ADJUST – L|
|Shoe sizes||6.5w > 12w||7m > 13m||8m > 15m|
|User Weight||65 > 180 lbs||110 > 260 lbs||150 > 300 lbs|
|Sizes||20.5 x 7.5”||24.2 x 8”||27 x 8.5”|
|Weight||1.97 lbs x 2||2.05 lbs x 2||2.20 lbs x 2|
|Crampons||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|
|Lateral Grips||2 x 2||2 x 2||2 x 2|