– Hyperflex Concept : Hyper-flexible and lightweight with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to The unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction and a completely natural stride.
– Thermoplastic reinforcements : Thermoplastic reinforcements support the SYMBIOZ ORIGINAL 2 distortion constraints to provide a natural stride in both the bending and twisting phases.
– Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
– Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
– Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
– BOA® Fit System : DIAL IN TO FAST, EFFORTLESS, PRECISION FIT.
AGILITY AND SPEED : The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
POWER AND PRECISION : Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
– Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
– Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
– Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
– Bi-material comfort strap
– Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
– Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
NEVER HAS A SNOWSHOE OFFERED SUCH OUTSTANDING GRIP.
– The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety to avoid sudden sliding in powder snow.
– The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft
or compact snow.
– Front teeth
– The 8 independent steel spikes are always located under the foot’s pressure points, no matter the size of your foot.
Made in France. Delivered with snowshoe bag.