Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
Thermoplastic reinforcements support the SYMBIOZ MOTION distortion constraints to provide a natural stride in both the bending and twisting phases.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front Flex memory
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift, activated by simply pushing with the pole
All of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
|SYMBIOZ ELITE – S||SYMBIOZ ELITE – M||SYMBIOZ ELITE – L|
|SHOE SIZES||6.5w > 12w||7m > 13m||8m > 15m|
|USER WEIGHT||65 > 180 lbs||110 > 260 lbs||150 > 300 lbs|
|SIZES||20.5 x 7.5”||23.5 x 8”||27 x 8.5”|
|WEIGHT||2.05 lbs x 2||2.15 lbs x 2||2.40 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 8||2 x 8||2 x 8|